CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First Craft Project!

Isn't this so cute?  The nurses did these with the babies during the day and had them hanging by the babies' bedsides for the parents. 
Look!  No more feeding tube!  Eloise is now 4lbs & 6oz, and she wakes up to eat so she no longer needs her feeding tube. 

Even though it is difficult for me to leave my baby girl and go home each night, I'm very thankful that she is being so well taken care of by her nurses. 

7 comments:

Christine Williams said...

How sweet:)

Elaine said...

It's so nice to see her without her tube.
Congratulations, Eloise!

Ver and Vic said...

Alright, Eloise! I love your first craft project it is sooo sweet!

Auntie Ver

Anonymous said...

Adorable! _Love Aunt Grace

RahRah said...

Lots of Happy Clapping here!!!
Her face is changing already - isn't it amazing how that happens?!? Just when you think you've got them figured out, who they look like, their budding personality, they grow and change again!!!:)
So glad she is on her way home with you and Nate!
-Your Friend Sarah T.

Upholster said...

She's getting bigger, that is great! It also means I'd better finish up her prize soon! I'm blessed for you and Nate. Enjoy your evening,
April :)

Joan Scamman said...

She is so so precious Louise! I can only imagine how hard it must be to leave her.

The Word doesn't return void and I know with you and Nate just "being" at the hospital it's having quite an effect on the nurses around you. God does order our steps! Bless you

Post a Comment