CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One room is almost ready!

As I stay home, literally doing nothing, my faithful friends and family work on my house.  (I know we do nothing for our righteousness, but imagine do nothing and having your home remodeled for you!)

I think the baby's room will be the first room ready, partly because it was one of the first to have the walls repaired and re-textured, but mostly because Nate is very excited to get it ready!  (I am too, only I can't do much except look at photo updates!)  We decided to go with yellow and Bavarian Cream for the walls.  Veronica, Victoria, & Susie painted it on Saturday.



Thank you, girls!

3 comments:

Mary P said...

Louise - I'm really looking forward to seeing "Daddy" Nate hold his little babe! There something very special about seeing your husband hold the baby the first time :-) Love you and will visit again soon... Mary

Victoria said...

Your first paragraph reminds me about what Pastor O'Connor keeps repeating about forgiveness is given to us just as if I were in the hospital with 2 broken legs and arms, and can't do anything to fix and repair my house, but someone comes in and tells me its already taken care of...

I am glad to be able to help you finish your house!!!

Ignorant Fisherman said...

Louise, I had no idea what was going on in your new house! it looks amazing and its not yet finished. Great colors for the baby room, sounds delicious. Hope I will get to see it soon, and of course more importantly, you and Elouise too :) Maybe one of these days when things calm down a little we could plan on meeting up.

Bless you and your family,
Joanna

Post a Comment