CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Home!

Yesterday afternoon I was released from Tacoma General to come home!  While I'm not returning to 'normal life' at least I'm in my own home now. 

Speaking of homes, I wanted to share some updated pictures of our new home.  Even while we've been pre-occupied in Tacoma, progress is being made. 

Thank you so much, Chris & Isaac, for all you've been doing! 



Isn't the kitchen looking so nice?  I can't wait to work in it. 


2 comments:

Sarah Taylor said...

Amazing! I have not been in the house for a long time. Can't wait to see the finished project.
Glad you are back home and able to rest. The next time I see you, you should be holding a sweet little baby! :)
Bless you and Nate and Baby - I will be praying everything goes smoothly.

Kathryn said...

Hi Louise,

I just heard you too had started a blog. It is hard to keep up these days with all of the blogs! I was glad to hear you are home and we are praying for you. I have your blanket nearly done so in the next week I should be able to bring it over. Get lots of rest as I am sure you are with not being able to move around, and know that the end result is so wonderful and so worth it! Bless you today and if you need anything, we're here.

Post a Comment