CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Some of what we did this weekend

How's that for a creative title?  :-) 

Saturday & Sunday we were busy fixing walls, removing closets, taking out the old pantry, priming, painting, taking out toilets, scraping floors, and burning anything burnable! 
(Note - I use the term 'we' very loosely, because I am mostly watching!)

      



Here's the basement without the old pantry.  Doesn't it look big?


Here's the living room without the old closet. 
The spots on the picture are actually bits of dust in the air.



2 comments:

Mary Phares said...

Wow - looks like you had another cranking weekend. Must be super nice to have so many helpers!

Amy Kirk said...

A lot has been done since I was there last. You busy bees! I had a blast tearing up the floors. It was so fun. Tiring, but fun. I want to come over again one of these days.

Post a Comment