CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Buying diapers & saving $$$

If you have a baby or toddler in diapers, you may want to check out Amazon.com/mom
After paying for diapers at the grocery store, I decided to shop around a bit for the best deal.  Costco doesn't sell preemie, newborn, or size 1 diapers, so I won't be buying there for Eloise for some time yet. 

I decided to search the internet for the best deal.  I came across Amazon's Mom page - something I'd never heard of before.  Not only are the diapers a little less pricey, but if you start a 'mom' membership (no fees or dues), you get an extra percentage off and free 2 day shipping.  To make a long story short, I spent $27 (incl. tax) on 168 Huggies newborn diapers, when I would have spent at least twice that buying locally.  These savings could really add up! 

Like the lepers in the book of Kings, I did not want to keep this to myself.  I started thinking of all of my friends I wanted to tell, when my wise husband told me to blog about it! 

3 comments:

Bethany Carpenter said...

Thanks for sharing Louise! I always like a good deal and knowing where i can get newborn diapers for less will certainly come in handy!

Jane said...

Thank you - I will check it out.

Unknown said...

I'm checking it out right now. Anyways to help save a little money (not that there isn't plenty) is a way of serving our husbands also. Thank you so much.

"She perceiveth that her merchandise is good...She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness..."
Proverbs 31:18 & 27

PS: Isabella loves to sleep on her hands too. So cute!

Post a Comment